Information provided in accordance with Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), related to all personal data processed in the manner set out below.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller of the personal data collected is TEAM ITALIA MARINE s.r.l. with registered office via Einaudi 114/b – 61032 Fano (PU) telephone 0721855234 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Data of a personal nature provided may be disclosed to duly appointed recipients who will process the data as data processors and/or as persons in charge of processing, in order to fulfil contracts or related purposes.
The full list of data processors and persons in charge of processing personal data can be requested by sending an email to email@example.com.
In the event that personal data is transferred outside the European Union, for technical operational purposes and to ensure a high continuity of service, the Data Controller shall ensure that the transfer is based on an adequacy decision of the Commission, in order to ensure that the level of protection of natural persons guaranteed by the applicable legislation and in particular by EU Regulation 2016/679 is not affected.
The personal data processed are either collected as provided directly by the person concerned or collected automatically.
Data provided directly by the data subject are all personal data that are provided to the Data Controller by any means, directly by the data subject.
The data collected automatically are navigation data. Although this data is not collected with a view to being associated with the identity of the user, it may indirectly, through processing and association with data collected by the Data Controller, enable the user to be identified.
Following the sending of newsletters, the platform used makes it possible to detect the opening of a message and the clicks made within the newsletter itself, together with details of the IP and browser/devices used. The collection of this data is essential for the operation of the implicit renewal systems of the processing (see Method of Processing) and an integral part of the operation of the sending platform.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The provision of personal data has as its legal basis the processing of contractual or pre-contractual requirements or the fulfilment of legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject. For this reason, any refusal to process, or the failure, inexact or partial provision of data could result in the impossibility of correctly providing the service or the impossibility for the Data Controller to respond to requests for information sent by the data subject.
The provision of data for the purpose of sending newsletters for promotional, commercial information or research purposes is optional and refusal to consent to the processing thereof will result in the impossibility of being updated on commercial initiatives and/or promotional campaigns, receiving offers or other promotional material.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
The data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent to receive promotional and commercial communications immediately by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in the footer of each promotional and commercial email received.
Data of a personal nature supplied may be communicated to duly appointed recipients who will process the data in their capacity as data processors and/or persons in charge of processing.
The data controller does not disclose any of the data subjects’ information to third parties without their consent, except where required by law. The dissemination of processed personal data is in any case excluded. The full list of data processors, co-owners and persons in charge of the processing of personal data may be requested by sending an email to email@example.com.
MODE OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed by automated tools for as long as is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, providing in any case for an annual check of the stored data in order to delete those considered obsolete, unless the law provides for archiving obligations.
Data processing is normally carried out at the Data Controller’s premises, by staff or external collaborators duly designated as data processors. The full list of data processors and persons in charge of processing personal data can be obtained by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
The subscription and related processing are considered valid until the user unsubscribes from each email or after 12 months from the last communication with evidence of direct interaction (click, open, reply).
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Pursuant to Articles 15 – 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679 each data subject is granted a number of rights.
- Right of Access: Pursuant to Article 15, the data subject has the right to obtain confirmation that personal data concerning him or her is being processed and, where appropriate, to obtain a copy of that data. He/she also has the right to obtain access to the personal data concerning him/her and to further information such as the purpose of the processing, the categories of recipients, the storage period of the data and the rights that can be exercised.
- Right of rectification: Pursuant to Article 16, the data subject has the right to have inaccurate personal data concerning him or her rectified or supplemented.
- Right to erasure: the data subject has the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him/her, without undue delay, if one of the reasons provided for in Art. 17 applies.
- Right to restriction of processing: the data subject has the right, in the cases provided for in Article 18 of Regulation 2016/679, to obtain restriction of processing.
- Right to data portability: the data subject has the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, personal data concerning him or her and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance, in accordance with Article 20 of Regulation 2016/679;
- Right to object to processing: the data subject has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her in accordance with Article 21 of Regulation 2016/679.
- The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, the Garante della Privacy.
The requests referred to in the preceding points must be addressed in writing to the Data Controller. The Data Controller will, within the time limits established by current legislation, provide a timely response to requests to exercise the rights of data subjects.
Any explanations or requests for clarification may be addressed in writing to the Data Controller.
UPDATES AND MODIFICATIONS
The Data Controller reserves the right to amend, supplement or update this Policy from time to time in accordance with applicable legislation or measures adopted by the Data Protection Authority.
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
- analysis cookies, used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. The service is anonymized and therefore assimilated to technical cookies.
DISABLING COOKIES COULD PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable:
- YouTube videos or other video sharing services;
- the social buttons of social networks;
- Google Maps.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Mozilla Firefox – Microsoft Internet Explorer – Microsoft Edge – Google Chrome – Opera – Apple Safari
Third party cookies
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks), used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify the use of the site itself, or to provide personalized advertising. This site has no control over their cookies entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to the information collected through these cookies. Information on the use of these cookies and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, are provided directly by third parties on the pages indicated below.
It is recalled that generally the tracking of users does not involve identification of the same, unless the User is already registered for the service and is not already logged in, in which case it is understood that the User has already expressed his consent directly to the third party when registering for the relevant service (e.g. Facebook).
- Google Analytics: used to analyze the use of the site by users, compile reports on site activity and user behavior, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently . The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites of the same category.
Collected data: browser ID, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address.
Place of data processing: European Union, as the anonymization of the service is active.
The data collected does not allow the personal identification of users, and is not crossed with other information relating to the same person. They are treated in aggregate and anonymized form (truncated at the last octet). According to a specific agreement, Google Inc. is prohibited from crossing such data with those obtained from other services.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page.
The user can selectively disable (opt-out) the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google on their browser (opt-out).
- Youtube: platform, owned by Google, for sharing videos. Cookies are set when accessing the page containing the embed, and when the video is started, and do not allow the identification of the User unless he is already logged into the Google profile.
For the videos on the site, the “advanced privacy (no cookie)” option has been activated which ensures that YouTube does not store information about visitors unless they voluntarily reproduce the video.
Collected data: number and behavior of users of the service, IP address, information linking visits to the site to the Google account for users already logged in, preferences for viewing videos.
Place of data processing: USA.
Social Network Plugin
This site also incorporates plugins and / or buttons in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. When you visit a page of our website that contains a plug-in, your browser connects directly to the servers of the social network from which the plug-in is loaded, which server can track your visit to our website and, if necessary, associate it to your social media account, in particular if you are logged in at the time of the visit or if you have recently surfed on one of the websites containing social plug-ins. If you do not want the social network to record data relating to your visit to our website, you must log out of your social network account and, probably, delete the cookies that the social network has installed in your browser.
This site has installed plug-ins with advanced privacy protection functions for Users, which do not send cookies or access the cookies on the User’s browser when the page is opened but only after clicking on the plug-in.
The collection and use of information by these third parties are governed by their respective privacy policies to which please refer.